Friday, March 03, 2006

My Search for Good Blogs

I was bored on Friday evening, waiting for a phone call that would approve my presentation document I had sent. I was thinking of blogging and the train of thought led somewhere else, "Do we have some great blogs - serious, thought-provoking or just plain funny?"

My search took me through cyberspace, literally. There was one guy who even claimed that Google would shut down unable to make sense of the garbage that people keep posting in the name of "blogging."

Hmmm, I do not know if what he was talking may come true.

Another observation: Many people have their own domain names and publish their blogs on their website. Cool!

I was again working my brain cells - which are far and few - to find out if I could import all my blogs to a website of my own. The search led nowhere. I believe I can do this safely, since no one has read my blog, yet! But no, let me wait till some one does and leaves a comment.

Is that the phone call? Better get going. Have a nice weekend.

May the Universe find you on the same coordinates next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
.