Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A longing for clean comedy

Thanks to fast internet speeds over here, I have been able to watch some movies, including ones which I had missed.

After seeing the movies, I have a desperate longing for clean comedy, comedy that can have you in splits even if you watch it many times. Jandhyala's movies are like nectar with his crew of Rajendra Prasad, Naresh, Chandra Mohan, Sutthi Veerabhadra Rao, Brahmanandam, Kota, Sutthi Velu, Sri Lakshmi, Rallapalli and many others.

"Navvadam oka bhogam, Navvinchadam oka yogam, Navvalekapovadam oka rogam".

I have compiled this list of clips from Youtube. There are to many great films and I will keep adding to this list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
.