Friday, December 28, 2007

Your level of education to read my blog

Are you in Elementary School? (more likely, your children are).

Then let me offer Congratulations, you can read this blog. Evidence is this tool, which gave me



Should I be happy that everyone can read my blog? or should I be hurt and read up on "A How-to guide for dummies for writing for geniuses on your boring blog?"

A more scientific-looking test here gave me the following results.



and said I should happy, considering typical readability levels of sites



But the egotist in me is unhappy, considering I hover in the popular novels range. Nah, I do not stoop to that level. But being close to the revered Reader's Digest is honourable.

But, my "conscience keeper" persona reminds me its nothing to jump about - no one reads this blog anyway! Sob.

BTW, for anyone who happens to read - this post celebrates the "Shashtiabdhapoorthi" (Tam Bram name) or 60th post :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohan Vamsi Krishna A said...

Oops ! Blocked by Proxy. Even I tried to check my Blogs Level - My company never allowed me to do so
:(.

Nice Blog. All the best for - "Satha(100)-blog-postings".

January 06, 2008 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
.