Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Why no posts from me?

Whew.

I have something to post now. I am happy about it because one fan asked me why my posts have stopped!

I will now tell you why I have not posted for nearly a couple of months! While Jakob Nielson may frown on it [http://www.useit.com/alertbox/weblogs.html - Point 7], Eric Raymond would be proud when I quote him "If you don't have anything to say, Shut up" [http://catb.org/~esr/html-hell.html].

BTW, Nielsen may be mollified if he sees that I have been doing at least one thing he keeps saying: Links on my blog are the full Hyperlink, not just here and here. These links go nowhere.

In short, there hasn't been anything motivating me to write, so I have kept quiet. Also, I have been kind of busy with some activities that have left me with no time for any online activities. If any readers have good things that you think I should look at, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
.