Thursday, May 08, 2008

A Trip to Vizag and Araku

A mixture of personal and official reasons have kept me from posting for nearly 5 months now. My bad!

A major reason is my suddenly evaporated interest in blogging while another reason is an internal (internal to my mind, that is) debate on privacy. finally, I decided to continue blogging as a way to express myself.

Let me start with our long awaited vacation to Vizag and Araku. While I am planning to post the trip details by each day, it will take sometime to get my thoughts in order, since its been a couple of months and I need to bring up those memories.

In the meantime, you can look at the photos in my flickr stream.

Ciao and do mail me if you would like to see me blogging more regularly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
.